June 29, 2010

Prayers for the Bennett Family

Scarlett got a very special 1st Birthday gift from another SMA baby named Sam. It was a beautiful framed picture of Sam. We put it on Scarlett's nightstand so that we could say extra prayers for her before bed. Sam hasn't been feeling well... Sam's mom called me early this morning and told me that "Sam is with God now." She peacefully earned her angel wings this morning with her parents at her side. I know that Sam is happy in heaven running and playing with all of the other SMA babies (Zane, Morgan, Katelyn, Logan and all of the other innocent children) but I can't help but feel heartbroken for her parents. I don't really know what to do but pray for them and ask for others to do the same. Please click on the above link "Prayers for the Bennett Family" for more information.

No comments: