August 23, 2010

Medical Tape

Scarlett was making me laugh so hard last night. After her nightly respiratory treatment I was taping a sponge to her head and she was looking at me like "what's that mom?" On a side note I tape a sponge to help prevent skin breakdown from her ventilator headgear. I thought she would like to touch it so I taped a piece to her index finger. She still has a lot of movement in that finger. She was fixated on that finger and the tape. She was moving it up & down and back & forth. I could see so much curiosity in her little eyes.





1 comment:

Lori Montgomery said...

Annie, I just love this post. It's the little things in life that just push us through - like tape! Did you know you can get purple Masking tape? I bet Scarlett would love to see colored tape!

Love, Lori